Christopher Mantel Clock by Howard Miller
Featuring highly polished Windsor cherry finished hardwood veneers, the sweeping curves of this heirloom quality clock are undeniably graceful. The soft off-white dial is protected by a convex glass crystal and surrounded by a polished brass bezel; elegant black Roman numerals and black hands count the hours and minutes while a brass hand ticks away the seconds. In a nod to some of the most famous clocks in the world, this elegant home accessory plays the Westminster chimes on the hour. PLEASE NOTE: The chimes do not appear to be working.
- Windsor cherry finished hardwood veneer mantel clock
- Off-white dial with polished brass finished bezel
- Black Roman numerals, black hands and brass second hand
- Quartz, battery operated movement
- Plays Westminster chimes on the hour and also counts the hour. PLEASE NOTE: The chimes do not appear to be working.
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 17 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Minor scratches (see pictures). Available for local pickup or shipping is available.